Monday, August 23, 2010

M-m-m-Monday!

When I read the words "Today we are going to play a game called," the first thing I thought of was sitting in the bleachers with the flag team at football games and a captain would stand up and yell "We're gonna play a game called bus and I'm gonna drive!"

If you've never played the bus game, you're missin' out...

Anyhow, RHOK has a fun game for Monday, and I'm playin' -- I'm gonna use my weekend that I was fixin' to write about.

The RHOK



Today we are going to play a game called Two Truths and a Lie.

I will tell you three things about myself and you try to figure out which one is the lie.

I'll let you know the answer in the comments section.

Here goes:

1) Saturday night at the dirt track in Springfield, a guy who sounded a lot like "Grandpa Jones" from Hee-Haw said a prayer before the races and I cried, so seriously I had to wipe my sunglasses off.

2) Sunday afternoon, we went to Branson, where I took Clay with me into the Coach Factory Outlet Store to look at handbags and wallets during a sale that involved an additional 20% off the already incredible outlet store prices; I resisted the temptation to bring anything home with me.

3) Sunday, in Branson, we had lunch at the Mickey Gilley's Texas Cafe and it gave me the farts so bad I was glad to be alone in my car 'cause I had to roll the window down a couple times on the way home.


Do you know which one is the lie?

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

hhhmm... very tough. But number 3. Not that Mickey Gilley's doesn't give you the farts but that you were alone. Wait though, I've been to the coach store and walked out empty handed... so maybe #2.


Yep I'm going with number 2.

2:40 PM  
Blogger . said...

OK,. thanks for the laugh! I think you did all 3, but you didn't travel alone on your trip, so that makes #3 the lie, since part of its untrue. I believe you farted though!!!!

3:22 PM  
Blogger Kellyology said...

LOL OK. I'm going with number 2. Though I have walked into a Coach store with similar discounts and have walked out empty handed, but the others...just so believable! ;)

7:44 AM  
Blogger Debbie said...

Heeheeheee!!! I guess I'm kinda predictable when it comes to being a great big farty-pants. ;)

Clay left OK to haul a truckload of stuff to MO on Thursday; I had to work so I drove over to meet him there on Saturday afternoon -- hence the two vehicles.

The part about leaving the Coach store was my lie; it's tan Signature fabric with dark brown trim and I luv to pet and rub it even though I haven't moved my junk out of my old purse over into it yet.

8:22 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Oh Girrrrl!! The first thing I do when I get a new bag is put all my junk in it, in the car!!!! Rip whatever tags are on with my teeth. I'd trade it out right there in the store if I thought they wouldn't call the cops!!

8:39 AM  
Blogger Debbie said...

I totally get it! If I'd been ridin' shotgun instead of driving, I would've switched on the way home too!

I can't deny, I did put it in the passenger seat and I did kinda reach over and pet it on the way home. ;)

9:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am guessing #2 mainly b/c it is the coach outlet AND additional 20% offf I KNOW you had to have bought something LOL...okay now I will go and read comments

9:27 AM  
Blogger ThatsBaloney said...

I'm a little late to the game, but I KNEW it had to be #2. No way did you leave that store without a new bag. :)

Hope you used some air freshener in your car!
~ Baloney/Mrs. Priss

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home