Friday, March 28, 2008

Oh, hello there.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's been a while since I wrote. Sorry 'bout that. A lot of my writing (ranting) has been going into a text file that stays here on the MacBook instead of getting out into the blogosphere.

I know I shouldn't worry so much about being found, but I do.

As hilarious as it is to tell the world about a fourteen year old HoMeSkOoLeR who needed five or six tries to spell "Camel," I worry that some of the mis-spellings might be good Go0gle-Bait.

I'll spare ya the long-drawn-out rants and the sad jpg files, but since there's camel-toe-a-plenty out there on "the internets" that'll show up way ahead of this bit of Go0gle-Bait, I told HoMeSkOoL mOm what a Camel Toe is, because she really does need to know what her kid is searching for in the MySp@ce Videos.

I wish I was kidding, but honestly, she had no idea what it was, and she didn't seem to understand the English when I tried to explain it with words. Apparently she wasn't entirely thrilled with the Visual Representation either, but hey, communication is about getting the point across, right??

So, maybe it was because Mom and I teamed up to show her a printed e-mail and say "Your HoMeSkOoLiNg is putting your children at a tremendous disadvantage," or maybe it's because of me grabbin' my Levi's and showin' her a shockingly unexpected glimpse of Delicious Fat Girl; but one way or another, we ain't seen 'em since.

While I don't miss the screaming while I'm trying to answer phones, I'm still deeply concerned about Lit-Ruh-See...

More later.

_\,,/

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger ConverseMomma said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Anyone who isn't afraid to pull the old C-toe to make a point, is worth stopping by and hanging out with.

Plus, if you are the girl my mom told me to stay away from. Then, we must be bff's. I'm surly and never do what I'm told.

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home