Thursday, July 13, 2006

Ology-Meme...

I get a kick outta the occasional "Meme," even though that word always makes me think of that damn dog that Charlene had... Eich. Eww. Eich. Eich.

Anyhow, I ripped this one offa Robin:


Meme-ology Meme

GRUB-OLOGY

What is your salad dressing of choice? I'm not a big salad eater, but I like Ranch dressing on several other things...

What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Taste-wise, I love Chik-Fil-A, but it seems high-priced & small-portioned. I'm also crazy about Sonic.

What is your favorite sit down restaurant? What a tough choice... South Of The Border (mom-n-pop Tulsa Tex-Mex joint), The Avalon Steakhouse (also a "Tulsa's Own"), Peppers Grill (chain-ish, not sure if they're anywhere other than here though)

On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? I usually try for around 20%, more if everything's good, less if it's a crummy experience.

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of it? The answer to that question is always subject to change, but I'm just crazy about chips & salsa.

Name three foods you detest above all others. Sushi (uncooked?? wtf???), Fried Alligator totally made me sick, and I know this is O-C-D-ish, but I can't stand bein' handed a plate with stuff mixed up too much. "Touching," I can handle, but I don't want gravy covering everything and I don't want corn juice makin' my fried chicken all mushy and un-crunchy.

What is your favorite dish to order in a Chinese restaurant? I Loooooove the Chinese Buffet, I'm crazy about all that crunchy-fried stuff down there on the end by the Sweet-n-Sour sauce, oh-my-my, Chicken and Shrimp and Sweet-n-Sour with those lovely Fried Biscuits!!!

What are your pizza toppings of choice? Meat, meat, cheese, more meat, more cheese... Like the Minute-Man's "Grand Slam (hold the jalapeno's)" Who knew a pizza with Polish Sausage on it could be soooo good?

What do you like to put on your toast? Butter & Cinnamon-Sugar, magical melty goodness... Mmmm...

What is your favorite type of gum? I've kinda stayed away from Gum lately, I've got this one tooth I'm kinda worried about.


TECH-OLOGY

Number of contacts in your cell phone? Oh Man. 492. But that's counting every number and e-mail address that's saved in there, and sometimes there's seven or eight for any given person or couple...

Number of contacts in your email address book? Uhhhmmm, I'm not sure since I ditched AOL & only moved the "important" ones, I haven't really looked.

What is the wallpaper on your computer? Right now, on this PC it's a bunch of Beads off of a body jewelry auction (viva Ebay!); on my iBook it's a whole bunch of pictures of "my people" that I put together on top of a shot of the downtown skyline over the Arkansas River...

What is your screensaver on your computer? A slideshow of baby animals.

Are there naked pictures saved on your computer? Not on this one, I'm at work!

How many landline phones do you have in your home? One old-old one that's just takin' up space on the desk, a cordless, and a cheapy for backup.

How many televisions are in your home? Two, I think...

What kitchen appliance do you use the least? I'm still tryin' to get off my lazy butt and try out that George Forman Grill.

What is the format of the radio station you listen to most?
NPR

How many sex toys do you own that require batteries? eHeh... More than I care to admit here! ;)


BI-OLOGY

What do you consider to be your best physical attribute? Hair. Duuuh. ;)

Are you right handed or left handed?
Right, there are only two tasks I can accomplish left-handed. ;)

Have you had anything removed from your body? Just a little sliver of broken-off kneecap.

Would you like to? Well, I need to get this tooth looked at, and I've got a couple moles I could part with.

Do you prefer to read when you go to the bathroom? Occasionally, but not always.

Which of your five senses do you think is keenest? Hmmmm... Vision, as long as I've got my contacts. ;)

When was the last time you had a cavity? Uhm, see also: "need to get tooth looked at"

What is the heaviest item you lift regularly? Well, my purse weighs a ton... And I'm sure there's some pretty heavy stuff that I've been carryin' in and out of the race trailer.

Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Uuuhhhm, I'm not sure, I might have, but I don't remember and I was already back up and walkin' around by the time the cops got there.


MISC-OLOGY

If it were possible, would you like to know the day you're going to die? I really don't think so...

If you could change your first name, what would you change it to? Naaaahhh, changing my e-mail address was enough of a hassle, I'll be fine.

How do you express your artistic side? I like to mess around with the website (html is "creativity," right?), I do a little writing, a little sewing when I have time, and I'm slowly learning to knit a little bit.

What color do you think you look best in? Uhhhm, I'm not sure.

How long do you think you could last in a medium security prison? I guess that depends on whether or not I'm gettin' my time's worth outta the crime. eHeh. Some crimes would be worth it, some would not.

Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? Probably...

If we weren’t bound by society’s conventions, do you have a relative you would make a pass at? Hell Yeah! I've got a couple cousins who are pretty hot!! ;) Heh, Ain't that terrible??

How often do you go to church? I haven't been able to drag my boo-tay outta bed on a Sunday Morning since Racing Season started.

Have you ever saved someone’s life? Hmmm... Well, I've been told that I have, but who knows what would've happened.

Has someone ever saved yours? Yeah, probably the folks at the "Urgent Care" minor-emergency office...


DARE-OLOGY

For this last section, if you would do it for less or more money, indicate how much.

Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000? Maybe, depends on who all's around that area -- for all the hell I caught over showin' my tits to two close friends in the dark, in the pits at three AM, four hours after the races were over, I'd wanna know exactly who'd be there -- 'cause that ol' bitch still thinks it's somehow my fault her kids were riding their damn bicycles around out there in the dark, after midnight, unsupervised, at three AM, amongst trucks and trailers and God-knows-who... Yeah, it was all my fault just like if I'd whipped 'em out in the McD's playland at lunchtime. The saddest part? My good friend who was right next to me has red hair and waaaaay bigger tits, but this bitch didn't see her -- only me. And she just can't get enough of tellin' everybody about me showin' my tits to her kids. Not that her kids were out at three AM unsupervised, while she was over there standin' around doin' nothin' but lookin' for somethin' to bitch about -- it's just all about my tits... And hey, if she (or any of her oh-so-lovely family) are still stalkin' me on the 'net, "HOWDY, Y'ALL!!! HERE YA GO: (*)(*)," now kiss my ass, will ya?

Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? Well, if she was clean-lookin', maybe, but no Skanks.

Would you have sex with a member of the same sex for $10,000? Nope, not a chance, I'm playin' the commitment card here... ;)

Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000? Hmmm... The money sounds good, but only for a surgical kinda thing, not like a swiss-army-knife kinda thing.

Would you never blog again for $50,000? Hmmm... I might need juuuuuust a little more money than that -- the blog has turned into a nice little "Outlet" for me.

Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000? Maybe... Might need a little more money on that one too -- I mean, it's not like a one-time Mardi-Gras Beads Flashing, it's printed on paper, somebody could find that magazine years and years from now.

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? I don't think so, I'm a bit of a wuss when it comes to actual hot sauce.

Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000? eHeh... Without fear of punishment? Does God buy into this non-punishment agreement? If so, I'll make a list...

Would you shave your head and get your entire body waxed for $5,000? No Feckin' Way. Not A Chance. Wax my entire body? Sure. My Head? Not A Chance. Nope.

Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000? Well, if you can get that year in before the new season of O-T-H starts... ;) Do DVD's of Television count or can I still watch those? heehee!