Monday, August 07, 2006

Monday, Monday...

Well, it wasn't exactly a stellar night of racing, but it was better than the last two weeks. At least it was a finish... It sucked with a burned plug wire, but at least it was a finish.

--

The neighbors are gone now, finished moving over the weekend. I miss 'em already, they were cool, and I hope we don't end up with scumbags wantin' the place.

--

Gawdammit, PATSY ROGERS, you need to FILE A CHANGE-OF-ADDRESS and get your mail at your address, not mine. I've had my mailbox for six years now, how the he11 am I STILL getting mail here with your name on it??

--

This Shooter Jennings CD I picked up last week is pretty cool -(I think I like him better than Bobby Bare's kid, heh)- it's a diverse mix, some of it's country-ish, some of it's bluegrassy, and some of it just kicks azs; I really like "Steady At The Wheel." I was thinkin' Clay might like it, and when he got in my car Friday Night, he said "Oh, I have this one, it's good..." How connected is that?

--

If you'd like to leave comments (here, or on my DropShots account), don't be a dumbazs about it, okay?

--

I got a less-than-decent ALL-CAPS e-mail from an someone (with an AOL Address) who surfed onto my iOnet page the other day; you'll be glad to know I'm saving hers, since I didn't save the last bunch of dipsh!t ALL-CAPS e-mails. If this one turns into a flame-war, expect a page on it...

--

Yes, I've written a disjointed blogger entry...

--

More Later... _\,,/