Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

"It's a major holiday, better write somethin' good..."

Well, I can't think of much that I need to say about it.

It was a good Thanksgiving -- I don't feel like I ate myself into a stupor, but I don't feel like I missed out on anything; just happy & comfy hangin' out with my people and Clay's people too. That's one of my main "Points Of Thankfulness," the comfort, the feeling of being at home, the feeling of fitting in; most of all, not feelin' like I have to worry about anything. We had a nice time; "Mama Stamberg's Cranberry Relish" was kinda fun to make, it was pretty, but I just couldn't handle the taste. My Mom didn't seem to like it much, but Clay's Dad said it was good; so that's good enough for me. I'm sure I'll just stick to the Chocolate Eclair from here on out -- seems like it's always well-recieved. If I do decide to try any more amazing new recipes, I'll make sure they're made with stuff I'm guaranteed to be willing to eat myself.

If anyone from NPR or the Stamberg Family is Googling and finds this, I hope they're not offended. Hey, at least I tried it. All those voices on the radio were saying "Ewwww" without even tasting it -- I put a scoop of it on a biscuit, took a bite, and then made a bit of a face as I handed the rest to My Mom. At least I never said "Ewwww." Ah, NPR, I love ya!

My Knitting Compulsion continues...

Oh, and I'm waitin' for the MacBook to get here! Like a kid at Christmas, I tell ya, just like a kid at Christmas!

Seeya Tomorrow, "When Black Friday Comes..."

_\,,/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home