Thursday, December 07, 2006

What It's All About...

Well, I ran onto someone who'd reviewed all the blogs in the "D" section of the NaBloPoMo listings, and though I didn't get mentioned, I believe I probably got categorized.

I'll admit, I do know that even though I have a few actual dedicated readers (Love ya, all five of y'all!), I don't exactly have any kind of real award-winner here. I like to think I hit a high-point every now and then and crank out at least a few real gems -- but I know it's not all as fascinating as some others that I keep up with in my reading time. There's probably not anyone who's clamoring to read my next dippy little story, but I'd like to think that every now and then, I end up with something that's at least a little interesting to somebody out there.

But when it comes right down to it, it's just like SJ said, ":Blogging is very self-centered." It's an outlet for me; just a place where I can rant, rave, and ramble as I please -- and if there are people-wachers who like to read that sort of thing, well, Welcome, thanks for stoppin' by!

I am comfortable being part of that fifteen percent. And hey, "Dexterous" isn't so bad either.

"15% were personal ramblings that I couldn't really find an overall theme for."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home