Thursday, March 01, 2007

Well Duh!

The internet is the handiest thing since... Since... Well... The handiest thing since the Thesaurus!

Oh my, if that's the best thing I could come up with, maybe I should just log out and try again later.

Anyway, I can guarantee it's better than those rude, grumpy Nigerian Telemarketers; two of whom have hung up on me this morning.

Yesterday morning as soon as I'd finished checking my mail, I Googled for that "pfb" thing, and I found This Lovely Page with nice big pictures of nice hands holding nice big wooden needles and working with nice easy-to-see orange yarn. Amazingly enough, I managed to resist the temptation to hunt up a couple pens and cast-on with some twine just to try it. I was also not distracted during Wednesday Night Group; probably because good teachers are good at holding people's attention, and I had a great time at Church. I didn't really think much about my knitting until I was about halfway home.

I picked it back up as soon as I was back in the house last night, and it was just as easy as it could be. It worked so easy I wondered if I'd just been out of my mind the night before.



I have a little hole toward the edge from where I didn't quite space things evenly when I was picking up stitches along the edge; but I'm not too irritated about it, and I'm not all that concerned about the not-so-wonderful combination of colors there. I'm thinkin' that once I have the techniques down, I'll start another one with colors that actually belong together.

I think I can do this, I think I can make it work...

And now I just want to go home so I can knit some more!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home