Wednesday, October 31, 2007

One Out Of The Ditch...

Back in May, I wrote a little piece involving a car that looked just like mine off in the ditch up North of here.

Since I go by there almost every day, I saw the car in the water several times. It was fairly deep, nasty lookin' water, and I watched it recede a bit and come back up a bit a couple times. While the water was still there, the car disappeared. Not deep enough to completely cover the car; but still deep enough most wrecker services would say "just wait,"

At the end of that piece, I said I hoped they'd call us about it...

Two guys pulled it out with a pickup before the water went down at all, and today, they called, and we bought it!




Not the SHO like I'd figured and it looks to have been pretty rough before the water came, but still, a bit of a parts car nonetheless.

More later... _\,,/

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home