Thursday, November 08, 2007

Snippet?



Last night's odd snippet of memorable dream involved attempting to stick something into my eye that was very certainly not a contact lens. The oddest part was knowing that what I had on my finger was some grubby piece of fabric that was bigger than my entire eye, but still, soaking it with soloution, leaning up to the mirror, and trying (not so successfully) to stick it to my right eye. As if that's not creepy enough, it ended up giving me chunks of some sort of mysterious/infection-ish peanut-buttery substance that I had to pick out of my eye with Q-tips.

But hey, at least I got this idea to try for a cool Macro shot of my actual right lens this morning...

And yes, that's an RGP, the hard kind -- Apparently, I'm "Old School."

Apparently.

More later... _\,,/

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home