Wednesday, May 07, 2008

"Live From The Backyard"


100_0241
Originally uploaded by TwentyCarlo
Yeah, I ripped off a DVD title there...

Of course, this picture is far from "LIve." Right this minute, it's raining here in Sperry, and it has been raining all day. The sky is mostly grey, not blue like it was Monday evening when I took the new camera outside to play around a bit.

I just linked my Flickr Account to my Blogger Account and this is my first post via the "blog this" button that appears at the top of each picture.

I shot this one looking East from the edge of the back patio, just far enough out to clear the roof. When the weather is nice enough to be outside, I like the back patio in the daylight and the front yard after dark. At night, in the back yard we can hear coyotes and in the front we can hear the highway. I still miss the days when we could hear Tulsa Speedway on the weekends...

But it'll always be Home to me.

Clay's brother got me that "Live From The Backyard" DVD for Christmas, but I haven't had a chance to watch it yet... Maybe I can lay in the porch swing and watch it on the laptop after work; as long as the rain is just falling and not blowing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home