Thursday, July 24, 2008

Disjointed and Melty...

Last night at Ladies Group, the newest Melissa (who's now one of three) told us that in highschool, she was known as "Mel T' because she was one of several "Mel"s there too.

I smiled 'cause I've had several of my "Melty" feelin' moments over the last few days, and I don't think it's just 'cause it's burnin' hot around here. They're up, they're down, good, or bad, it's good to feel the power of it all, and it makes me thankful for every bit of it.

I only missed a couple Wednesday nights, but being back last night made me realize just how much I missed my group -- I've laughed and cried and cried and laughed... It's always a nice time, it's great to be amongst "my people."

Clay and I are celebrating three years, it's "Anniversary Week." When he sent that e-mail on Tuesday, I got all melty inside. It was a feeling that went clear through me and I'm not entirely sure how to put it into words.

I was standin' here this morning waiting for the webcam auction to start and My Mom walked up behind me and started playin' with my hair. I have no idea why, but that just doesn't happen very often -- and it was nice, really nice. I haven't told her about how I felt like I had that huge relief-related growth spurt right after she got the all-clear from her oncologist, but I'm sure we'll get around to chattin' about it sometime soon.

I know it's a short post, but it's much nicer than groanin' and bitchin'...

More Later. _\,,/

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home