Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Longer-Lasting Than a Giggle or a Rant...

Yesterday after work, on South Mingo somewhere between the BA and 51st Street, I ended up behind a little black car, probably something imported... I know, that being a car-chick I should know what kind of car it was, but I didn't really pay attention to that 'cause I was puzzling over the tag.

"PCEBSTL"

It's crazy to think it took so long for me to recognize it. I was tryin' to think of names like P. Ceb-something or what the letters might individually stand for, and then it hit me...

"Peace, Be Still." Like the Bible verse, "Fear not, I am with thee, peace, be still." Duuuuh!!!

And I walked around singing and humming the song the rest of the night.

Now, ain't it nice to know that in all of that Tulsa Traffic, there's at least one person out there who's not just trying to p!$$ people off? ;) It just really made my day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home