Friday, September 01, 2006

Quick Little Bit...

It's Friday.

The new motor is in, and there's only a 30% chance of rain tomorrow. If it does rain, I won't complain because I know that anticipation will only make it more exciting...

The new motor is in... Yeah, that one, the one out of the ol' X5 car. I've yet to take any pictures to see if it's involved in any "Orb Occurences," but let's just hope that if it is, they're positive forces. It sounds sweeet, even sweeter than I remembered; and they've been markin' up the concrete every time they take it in and out of the building.

I went to the airport for fuel this afternoon -- it's pretty & blue as the sky and it smells real nice, almost like B-32.

The real kicker: When I pulled up to the pump and got outta the truck, "Seven Bridges Road" came on the radio...

The next night of racing will be good, it's got to be good. Whether it's tomorrow night, or the rain makes me wait another week, it's gotta be good.