Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Disjointed Wednesday...

Last night I dreamed about reading blogs. Yeah, seriously.

--

A few minutes ago, I answered a question, only to be told I must be confused. Then I listened as someone else was asked the same question and gave the same answer; only the response was "Oh, Okay." I can't for the life of me figure out what the difference was; but for some reason, I keep hearing that Monty Python bit with "Isn't it awfully nice to have a penis..."

--

Yeah, I just said "Penis" on the internet. Huh-oh, I said it again and capitalized it!

--

We still have the pop-up problem, and amazingly enough, all the screen-captures I've saved on the desktop keep disappearing. Hmmmmm... But he "doesn't know how to do that," oh, noooo, he wouldn't delete things, no way.

--

If your last name was Williams, please promise me you wouldn't name your kid William.

--

Even though Halloween was uneventful this year, there's something about that smell of a huge bag of candy. Even the cheap non-chocolate candy -- it just smells good. I'm chewin' a piece of pink bubblegum right now, and I know that at 29 that's not exactly a "real treat" anymore like it was at 5 or 6, but I haven't forgot what it was like to walk around in need of dental work -- so it's nice to just chew some gum and not worry about whether or not it's gonna hurt like he11. Ah, just a little thankfulness for the little things.

--

I know that product promotion isn't the main goal of blogging, but these crackers are really good... I hate to admit, I only tried 'em 'cause Sharon had those adorable pictures of her rabbit with the box -- but they're good. Annie's Chocolate Chip Bunny Grahams are just really really yummy!!!

--

I'd show ya the "Yard Rabbit," but this PC is having picture problems...

--

Have I mentioned lately how bad I want a new MacBookPro?

--

More later... _\,,/