Friday, November 10, 2006

Friday-Friday-Friday! It's Dis-Joint-Ed Friday!!!

Well, about 7:45 this morning, I had all kinds of amazingly fascinating ideas for today's post, without even resorting to describing the disturbing dream I had last night... But now that I'm not rubbin' shampoo in my hair, they're all just gone and I don't know what happened to 'em.

I'm probably in the shithouse with the HoMeSkOoL PaReNtZ now. I was chattin' with a friend about how they're the only little My-Last-Name's there's ever gonna be, and I worry that they're not thinkers. I was sharing the Fary-Jeel-Ay story from a while back and sayin' that it scared me to death; and the younger one popped up from around the counter, he'd been listening to the whole deal.

Whups.

But I'm not too worried about it -- I'm pretty much willing to stand up for what I think, and I'm willing to explain it to their mother if I have to. Now, if I can just figure out how to "dumb it down" enough...

Other than that, there's just not a whole lot goin' on.

I'm just waitin' like a kid at Christmas for my UPS Package to get here.

More later... _\,,/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home