Saturday, November 11, 2006

Jolly Ranchers or Cotton Candy?

"Don't forget to Blog today," Clay says, as I'm headed out the door to make sure My Car Alarm didn't get set off in the night again...

Uh, Oh yeah, every day for a month.

I really don't think I should do another "disjointed" just yet, but I'm havin' a hard time comin' up with content today.

I know, I know, I should just write about what's on my mind -- but other than having vivid, odd dreams a few nights in a row, there's just not much on my mind.

Well, okay, I do have this one little issue that I'm kinda dealin' with, but I really don't want to go into it on the 'net, because, surprisingly enough, goin' into it on the 'net was what got me into it to begin with. But I'm... Not... Just not goin' into that again.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm an opinionated bitch sometimes -- 'cause I say what's on my mind. Whups.

So, Jolly Rancers or Cotton Candy? Nah, forget 'em both, I think I'm gonna go get a cheeseburger.

Oh, and tonight, we're gonna go have dinner and see a play, with my Cult! So I'll have something to write about tomorrow!!

Seeya then! _\,,/

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me be the first to say...Jolly Ranchers. They always make me happy! Cotton Candy on the other hand, always makes me angry. Stupid sugar all over the place. How did it get in my pant's!? ;) Cheers!

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home